Auto-discover and inventory SQL Servers
Unsure how many SQL Servers are in your domains, where they are or even who is using them? Whether you’re an SQL Server admin or your organization’s IT person responsible for managing SQL Servers, SQLDocKit collects all this information and solves your administrative problems. It lets you manually add SQL servers or auto-discover them in your domains, and it creates a comprehensive SQL inventory in just a few clicks.
Take snapshot of SQL Server environmentSQLDocKit takes a snapshot of your SQL Server settings and generates documentation for every single detail. It scans entire domain, gathers information about all your servers and, in a matter of seconds, gives you a compact view of your entire SQL environment.
Get complete insight into SQL Server inventory
Once the SQLDocKit creates a snapshot of your environment, you can check the SQL inventory, which includes all information regarding SQL Servers and Databases, as well as Windows Servers that are hosting these databases. You can even inventory the entire SQL Server BI environment, including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Everything you need for successful SQL Server inventory management
- Gain valuable insights about server versions, editions, memory.
- List all databases and database files deployed to your servers.
- View database users and their roles from one central console.
- Get info about all the jobs scheduled to run across the SQL instance.
- Create inventory of SQL Server Business Intelligence Services.
- Gather information for all SQL Servers hosted in Azure, as well as all the databases associated with an Azure SQL server.
- Check Windows Server CPU, memory, other related infrastructure details.
Live overview of your SQL ServersAre you looking to explore SQL Server settings and databases without having to create a snapshot first? Visit the Security Management Explorer and investigate databases and SQL Server services live.
- Visit resources center for videos and samples of documentation and reports by SQLDocKit.
- View a detailed list of all available features and reports by the license type.